Sunday, June 8, 2008

Annie's First Day of Preschool & Updates




Annie had her first day of Preschool. I was not too happy. I actually cried. She however, walked in like a champ, and told me to leave. She's been going to Rocky Peak with me. She is my traveling buddy. She really keeps me company in the car, and it's great to have a carpool friend. She sings and talks the ENTIRE time. I don't think I could've survived these last couple of months commuting without her. It's been hard being away from Mark and the boys, but we know that God has a special plan for us all at Rocky Peak. So much has happened in my last post, but the majority of you are up to speed on the move and the whole transition. I will try to be a better blogger, but my days have been filled with packing, working, and trying to be a mom.

Here are some quick updates:
1. Bryce did finally lose his bottom tooth.
2. Bryce and Cade finished up T-ball.
3. Mark is still taking classes.
4. We have not found a house or place to live yet. So as of July 1st we will officially be homeless.
5. I'm still trying to figure out if moving is the best thing. UGH!
6. We need prayer!

Thanks to all the peeps who are continually a support to our family. We love you guys.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I have been waiting to hear what's going on! Tough stuff, transitions. Hamg in there...
and keep us updated!

Gina said...

So glad to hear from you! It's no wonder why you've been away--you're super busy! Still no house--wow...that is a tough spot to be in. I'm sure you know it, but remember, God provides & His timing is perfect. All your ends will meet and the wrinkles ironed out just in time. :-) We'll keep you in prayer.

The Miller Clan said...

Hey girl, she looks a little overloaded don't you think? Heehee! Hope everything starts moving smoother for you all! Moving in itself is a HUGE undertaking...I am doing it at school right now and that is tough! You will make it! I'm sure God has good things in store for you.
J

Meet the Dahlstroms said...

She is such a doll! I am so sad that Peyton's little buddy is moving. And of course you too! Remember I am here to help you whatever you need with the transition!

Meet the Dahlstroms said...

Annie is such a doll! We are going to miss you guys. REMEMBER friends are here to help you through this transition so don't be afraid to ask please!

Love you!

Amy