Sunday, June 8, 2008
Annie had her first day of Preschool. I was not too happy. I actually cried. She however, walked in like a champ, and told me to leave. She's been going to Rocky Peak with me. She is my traveling buddy. She really keeps me company in the car, and it's great to have a carpool friend. She sings and talks the ENTIRE time. I don't think I could've survived these last couple of months commuting without her. It's been hard being away from Mark and the boys, but we know that God has a special plan for us all at Rocky Peak. So much has happened in my last post, but the majority of you are up to speed on the move and the whole transition. I will try to be a better blogger, but my days have been filled with packing, working, and trying to be a mom.
Here are some quick updates:
1. Bryce did finally lose his bottom tooth.
2. Bryce and Cade finished up T-ball.
3. Mark is still taking classes.
4. We have not found a house or place to live yet. So as of July 1st we will officially be homeless.
5. I'm still trying to figure out if moving is the best thing. UGH!
6. We need prayer!
Thanks to all the peeps who are continually a support to our family. We love you guys.