Friday, March 21, 2008

Classic Bryce

Okay so this is just a little blurb about Bryce. He got in trouble at school for talking too much while the teacher was trying to teach. We talked about it, and his answer was classic Bryce: "Well you see my mind was being woo'ed by the thoughts of vacation, and I just couldn't control myself." YUP that was his answer. MAN that kid has witty answers....gotta love that about him, a chip off the old block. Also, his tooth is finally wiggly. And he had to point out that I was "incorrect", because I had told him he might not lose a tooth until he's 7 b/c daddy and I were older when we lost our teeth. He had to point out that he is 6 1/2 years old. Have a great resurrection Sunday!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

About Time you opened up your blog. Don't worry about STUPID people reading your or leaving "anonymous" comments.....they probably can't read b/c they're stupid anyway. I hated having to log in, that's why I didn't do it. I've known you and have loved you since 6th grade. Perhaps my time is up....ha ha ha!!

Love....Leezers

Anonymous said...

Thanks for deleting my comment. So sorry about the spelling of Bryce's name. But that is classic Mia....definitely from your egg. Ha Ha Ha

c u soon,

Jenn

The Miller Clan said...

Wow...I can finally read your blog again! So sad about your dog, but glad the kids are okay! How scary! Makes me not want to get a dog! HEEHEE!!!! Hope you are doing well. I'm keeping super busy on my "vacation"!
J