Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

So last year my friend Tina told us about her great idea of spending the actual day of valentine's with her children at Chuck E. Cheese. We loved this idea and went last year, and hardly anyone was there. This year the word must have been out because EVERYBODY and their cousins were there. Hopefully, they'll go home thinking that wasn't such a good idea and won't go back next year. We'll see!!! This year the Pappas family joined in on the tradition. It was really fun! And of course Tina brought the most delicious cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries!!YUM-O!!!

This is Tina's daughter Ashlynn. She's a cutie. I tried to take Arik's picture but he wouldn't let me.


Me & Tina laughing about the felony that was just committed.


Summer and I just hanging out.


This is what 3 hours of Chuck E. Cheese can do to you. I love this picture of them. Tim in true form.


Oh my!! This gave me visions of latter years.


Maddy & Annie not fighting. It had to be documented.


They were just too cool to smile.


Bryce had just asked Aly to be his valentine....don't worry she said yes!

1 comment:

Gina said...

That's funny--as we were driving to a very crowded restaurant for dinner, we passed Chuck E. Cheese & I thought about how uncrowded it would be (or should be). Looks like you all had fun! :-)