Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Amy to the Rescue....Again!!!!



So my pal Amy cut Cade's hair-FINALLY!! He is so tough to take & go get a haircut. It's been hard ever since he was little. He was really good for her. She has the magic touch.


Here he is all smiles about his "Zac & Cody" hairstyle. He said "I want Mrs. Dahlstrom to always cut my hair, she didn't hurt me." That's a first. He looks like he won't get in trouble at school now.


Since I was taking a picture of Cade, Annie had to have hers taken as well. You would have thought it was a photo shoot the way she was working the camera. Typical Annie!

Bryce didn't want to be left out. This is his face right after he did a stinky. He didn't like the smell, but again neither do we.

4 comments:

Begin to Breathe said...

Fab haircut Cade...hold back the ladies!
Oh Bryce...Those are some stinky's dude!

xo
jess

Yvonne said...

Hey Mia!!!!!
I had heard rumors that you were "out there" somewhere, getting married and makin a family! Your kids are beautiful and they look so much like you! THREE!!! Wow! My son's hair looks like Cade's did... he doesn't want to cut it, but I can't see his eyes! Glad to hear from you! I will add your blog to my favs!

Gina said...

So cool that you have a friend that cuts hair--and even better that your kids like her! :-)

Meet the Dahlstroms said...

I'm glad he liked his hair. Cade was an incredibly good client! I am happy to cut his hair anytime.

Hugs,
Amy